Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wanna go for a ice cream??

I was just going through this forward titled 'Precious Friends', and a picture got my eye.



Just a glance at this innocent snap and i remembered my best friend Hetuk. Two years back, when we were in the last sem of our college, we both loved having thick shakes..Very frequently plans were made to have them at A to Z(our favorite ice cream parlor) Even today, whenever we meet, always the thick shakes are remembered. He'll always remember my favorite flavor, chocolate chips.

Looking at this snap, I wish I had taken such a cute photograph of us, and kept a fonding memory of those times!!! I miss those beautiful times, wish we could enjoy one now..

1 comments:

Unknown 4:22 AM  

Tats true Nishi…I m in love with milkshakes and specially how can i forget those college days where we had several milkshakes together...really its a life time memory…if I get a chance to write autobiography for u then Milkshake will be a chapter for sure :-)

Thanks for this blog...it really menas lot to me!!!

Post a Comment